Our Lucky Stars café and coffee roasters offers a small daily selection of homemade soup, sandwiches, salads, quiche and sweet treats, featuring locally sourced, natural ingredients wherever possible. We roast fair trade, organic coffee on the premises for our espresso and brewed coffees and sell it by the pound and wholesale.
We offer a simple menu that features a daily selection of two or three sandwiches, a couple of salads, a quiche, soup, a ‘hot dish’ such as Tourtierre made with locally raised heritage pork or a vegan chili. We also offer a few sweet treats that are baked on the premises, from scratch! We also aim to always have an option for our vegan, dairy-free and/or gluten-free diners.
Some of our current favourites include:
- The Panini with Genoa salami or prosciutto, our homemade pesto, arugula & mozzarella on a ciabatta & grilled. $8.50
- The Cheddar Chutney baguette features Empire’s Extra Old Cheddar and house made apple chutney with locally grown apples. $8.
- Our Curried Chicken Salad Plate has chunks of Three Roads chicken breast with apples and celery in a curried yoghurt mayonnaise surrounded by our Lucky Greens and more!$12.95
- The Quinoa Salad has almonds, cranberries, red peppers, green peas & chickpeas, cilantro in a spiced vinaigrette and it is also surrounded by Lucky Greens and more!$12.95
- The Lucky Green Salad includes spinach, romaine, arugula, celery, cranberries and toasted mixed nuts & seeds with our own vinaigrette sweetened with St Ambrose honey.$8.50 Add Cross Wind Farms goat cheese: + $4.50
- Quiche & Salad – Current favourites include a crustless Spinach &Feta; Ontario Mushrooms & Crosswind Farm Goat Cheese or Quiche Lorraine with Franz Ham & Mapledale Swiss in our homemade pastry. $12.95
- Our soup is always made with homemade broth, from scratch and all natural. It is dairy free and gluten free and usually have a vegan option. Served with The Bakery bread & Stirling butter. $6.